Glitter Type Reference
- Transparent - Means it can be seen thru and will pick up underneath colors
- Opaque - Completely covers the underneath color.
- Hologram - The colors have one tone but has a full reflection of retractive colors.
- Pearlescent colors have a satiny look and posses both opaque and transparent qualities, so they are slightly see-thru.
- Neon's are very bright colors that are usually a matte finish. (NOT SHINY)
- Iridescent- Shows luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles.